Goals: The goal for my Genius Hour project is to find practical ways to incorporate yoga into my daily classroom routine. I don't want to use yoga just because I enjoy it, I want to learn how to make it enjoyable and beneficial for my students. I have never taught yoga and I don't have a lot of experience seeing children's yoga. These are things that I want to research so that I can find the best ways to incorporate them into my classroom.
Motivation: The motivation that I have to complete this Genius Hour comes from my passion for yoga and teaching! These are two things that I am very interested in so it doesn't seem like a project to me, more of an expansion of my learning. This is something that I will use in my future classroom so why not prepare for it now?!
Measuring Progress: I think it will be hard to measure progress because I will never know everything about children's yoga. However, I think I will be able to tell when I'm done when I have answered the questions that I have. This is a topic that I can continuously learn about throughout my career as a teacher and a participant in yoga class.
No comments:
Post a Comment